Zonta is a diversified organisation of individuals from many different businesses and professions coming together in pursuit of common goals.
Zonta’s service activities are both international and local.
Becoming a member of Zonta offers unlimited opportunities for personal growth and an opportunity to develop mutually beneficial relationships with other executives and professionals worldwide.
- Are you interested in promoting Zonta’s goals?
- Are you committed to providing local and international service?
- Are you a busy executive, manager or professional?
- Do you want to share friendship and fellowship and meet and network with interesting people in other occupations?
- Do you want to develop your leadership potential and interpersonal skills, developing your self-assurance in a supportive environment?
- Do you want to help other women more effectively?
- Do you want to have 30,000 friends in 67 countries?
If your answers to these questions are YES, you will also want to be a Zontian.
For further information and a referral to a Club near you please contact:
District Governor Lyn Agnew
Email: District 22 Governor
Lieutenant Governor Petra Ladwig
Email: District 22 Lieutenant Governor